With us, young people change their attitude to learning; we instill curiosity, empathy and pride.About our impact
Summer of Shakespeare
Our Summer of Shakespeare workshops will bring young people back together - at your school or in outdoor spaces across the UK - to learn, connect and play again.
This Summer of Shakespeare will give our young people a vital opportunity to reclaim skills lost to months of lockdown.
Over the course of the programme, participants will:
- Build collaboration and communication skills as pupils work together on a creative project
- Develop deep engagement with a story through play
- Learn experientially, building deep knowledge and understanding of one of Shakespeare’s best-loved plays
- Enjoy a vital opportunity to play outdoors
- Be able share their story with an audience, take pride in their achievement and feel increased confidence in tackling challenges